The adventures of one girl and her hair. Here there be bad language. I am a witch, I walk the lonely road between here and elsewhere. I am a tall glass of water in a rainstorm. Ink is my medium and my skin is my canvas.
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Like don’t get me wrong, I love bookish, eloquent, sarcastic, dry, “actually I think you’ll find [reels off long list of facts]” Ferre, but what about excitable, mile-a-minute, tangential, “HOLY SHIT HAVE YOU SEEN HOW COOL THIS THING IS?!” Ferre? I mean like half of his introduction is just a list of things he has been enthusiastic about recently. The brick literally says he ‘grew excited about a lecture.’ You know who does that? Fucking nerds.